Thursday, January 3, 2008

In Addition to what's Below...







The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me
For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God।
For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me।
I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity।
Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.
Psalm 18:20-24

So, why have I so randomly posted this Psalm here? Well, that's because I was reading my Bible the other day, and I read over this Psalm. Then I began to compare these four verses with the 3-part post that I wrote a few days ago. They match well. I would have put this on my post below... However, the people who read it already probably wouldn't look back there and see it. So... I have placed it right here (as you can see), and if you haven't yet read the last post, I highly suggest you do.

GOD bless you. Peace be with you.
Your servant, RC Hammer

(I feel the need to do something random... I know! How about a picture of Mr. T? How about two or three? Sound good? It does to me!)

(Now that's more than Colonel Sanders can shake a drumstick at! Yeah! I got my Colonel joke in! Delicious!)


1 comment:

RC HAMMER said...

A bit unnecessary ? I don't think so!