Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In Order to Maintain Casualness...

This...

... Is the message I post on the back of the cartoons I draw of people. No, no, I don't mean like the insulting pictures of political figures you find in newspapers! I draw cartoons of people upon their request in order for them to enjoy a view of themself in a different way, and more importantly to lead them down the path of righteousness... To lead them to have a greater relationship with God.

I believe the little box above delivers the desired impact.

Many people use my drawings as bookmarks (to which they work quite nicely, I must say), so when they are done reading their book, they can then see the message, and... WHAMOO!!!... Message delivered.

Casualness... Ha ha.

God bless you all! Peace be with you. Good providence.

Your servant, RC Hammer


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice RC

Anonymous said...

people i dont know like your blog
and have actully commented it
yelio (AKA kioto) my blogs not to good

RC HAMMER said...

Hey Yeli! I'm about to attempt something that's way over due... Post!!!

But anyway, I'll go check this out...

Anonymous said...

yelio

ill be back saturday

Anonymous said...

a week then make sure you drink bahama mama and get a tan
from kyle

Isabella said...

it's kind of depressing that Daniel's leaving for a week....
oh, well.

i havent been on here in forever....really i think it's been a REALLY long time.

guess what?!

my story is boss. haha

well, i win three dollars from daniel! woot woot!(:


cya Ryker! and i like your posts

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

ryker should i seriously get a sword if my parents let me?

Anonymous said...

hey ryker i wonder when youl check you blog probably tomarow when you come over wonder if i shoul call kyle too

[summer chat on my blog is back]

Anonymous said...

I want to come over so bad to go tubing

from kyle

Anonymous said...

hola!!! hope ppl still write on this. i have no way of talkin to u guys anymore. i miss u guys tons too. not just the girls.


♥kaylee

Anonymous said...

hi Kaylee

from kyle

Anonymous said...

hey rykerrr...i haven't talked to you in awhile...i hope that ur summmerrr is going good!:)...mine is...i hope your family is doing sweeeettt to....i am am rockinnn...nope i lied...i am babbbbyyysitting...lol...talk to ya laterrr

Anonymous said...

Ryker was over at my house(kyle) and ryker just noticed we were on his blog so go on it more often now! and Yeli's of course and Bella's and he face book (which your not suppost to have until your in high school. and Gina and kily and ...and .......and ......and,,, there's another victom / sucker / cherry suckin advark.) just kiddin with you all
from kyle

Anonymous said...

her face book. i messed up on the one above it. and messed up on kily. sorry if I ofended any of you.sorry sory again and again.



from ky

Anonymous said...

fro boy/ rykler i hope i'm making enough comments wink wink.

from you know who (but everyone else can guess to)